John Doe Sixty XTM Ladies Motorcycle Boots
John Doe Sixty XTM Ladies Motorcycle Shoes
John Does Sixty is a women's boot designed specifically for riding motorcycles. Of course this classic leather boot has all important features required of a modern motorcycle shoe. The combination of genuine cowhide and added XTM-Fiber ® membrane (fiber technology made from DuPont ™ Kevlar® Coolmax® and Lycra®) give this boot its high functionality and the respective protection in extreme conditions. So the Sixty by John Doe provides additional abrasion protection over regular leather motorcycle shoes. Another feature is the John Doe Threepoint-Protection, providing additional reinforcement at the ankle, heel and front.
All motorcycle shoes of course also have a "waterstop function" (like trekking and hiking shoes), i.e. the tongue is designed to prevent water from quickly seeping into the shoe at the laces. The "easy entry" to the shoe via zipper allows the rider to quickly and easily put the shoe on and take it off without unlacing for added comfort. An oil-resistant, vibration absorbing non-slip sole is also standard on our JohnDoe motorcycle shoes. The beautiful vintage leather and details such as a John Doe logo embossed in leather on the ankle protection and the JDM metal emblem on the tab round off the classic design of the "Sixty".
- Threepoint Protection (reinforced ankle, heel and front)
- Reinforcement/protection for shifting
- Waterstop tongue
- Oil resistant, vibration absorbing non-slip sole
- Handmade in Portugal
- Easy Entry YKK-Zipper
- XTM protective fiber: Crash side 100% DuPont™ Kevlar® aramid fiber / skin side 100% Coolmax®
- Water repellent and breathable
- Vintage cowhide 1.1mm
- XTM-Fiber® provides the perfect balance of extreme protection and highest wearing comfort. The outer layer, made of DuPont Kevlar® aramid fibres, offers the highest protection in the case of a fall. The inner Coolmax® fibre blends regulate the skin temperature and fit perfectly to the wearer.
- A layer of Coolmax® on the inside of the XTM-Fiber™ facilitates the outward transport of moisture and helps you not to break a sweat, even on long tours.
- Almost all of our collection pieces are strengthened with armour. The special foam nestles up to you perfectly with slow movements, with faster strain however, it is rock hard. Our knee, pelvis, and back armour are therefore extremely comfortable and protect brilliantly.
- So that a light rain shower and a bit of dirt don’t immediately spoil the whole tour, our jeans are coated with a dirt and water-repellent.
Quality, distinguished Ladies boots
Very comfortable so my wife says, quality materials used, very good leather, and supportive. Reinforced well but not hindering of movement so feel like an everyday boot. Would easily recommend them to ladies looking for that classic look on two wheels
Joe doe ladies boots
Bought them as a surprise present for my wife. She was thrilled with them, they look good with jeans, long dress, look good with anything. Very reasonably priced as with all the items for sale at Legacy 85.