Knox Mens URBANE PRO MK3 Armoured Motorcycle Jacket/Shirt
*NO JACKET REQUIRED*
Designed to be worn on its own in hot weather with No Jacket Required, the Urbane Pro Mk3 is the most versatile, CORE garment for any rider, no matter what motorcycle they ride. Worn close to the body, the armour stays in place and won’t move around. The ultimate lightweight, breathable, impact and abrasion resistant motorcycle armoured shirt.
The Mk3 has even more performance and is packed with extra features and pockets. It is fitted with thinner, lighter and more flexible Level 2 Micro-Lock Compact in the back, shoulders and elbows.
CE approved as a standalone “Class AA” garment with approved abrasion resistance built in, meaning an outer shell is no longer necessary unless you want to wear one.
The Urbane Pro Mk3, the latest and most advanced version of Knox’s popular armoured shirt, is a versatile and essential piece of gear for any rider. With its close-fitting design, the armour stays in place, providing optimal protection without movement. The Urbane Pro Mk3 is CE approved as a standalone “Class AA” garment, meaning that it has been certified as both impact and abrasion resistant, and can be worn on its own without the need for an outer shell.
The Mk3 is packed with features, including lighter and more flexible Level 2 Micro-Lock Compact armour in the back, shoulders, and elbows, as well as practical zipped pockets on the front, an internal chest phone pocket, a visor wipe, and even an ear plug storage pocket. The neck and cuffs have been updated with a soft and comfortable binding, and there’s a front placket with embossed branding for added comfort and style. Reflective piping and improved security belt loops complete the design.
The Urbane Pro Mk3 is designed to be worn in hot weather on its own, or in changing weather conditions with additional warm or waterproof layers from the Knox Seasonless Collection. It’s the perfect core layer, providing both abrasion and armour protection.
DETAILS & FIT
- CE approved Class AA garment under the CE standard EN17092.
- Includes new MICRO-LOCK Compact Level 2 armour in the shoulders, elbows and back which is thinner, lighter and more flexible.
- Low profile Shoulder and elbows – EN 1621-2 Level 2
- Full CE approved Back protector – EN 1621 -2 Level 2
- Constructed using High tenacity stretch nylon, combined with tough breathable arrownet mesh selected for abrasion, cut and tear resistance.
- Stretch mesh panels added for flexibility and comfort.
- YKK zips throughout.
- 2 exterior zipped pockets with reflective zip pullers. Extra visor wipe included.
- 4 interior low profile pockets.
- Interior phone pocket and earplug pocket.
- Comfort binding on neck and cuffs.
- Innovative discreet stretch reflective binding that only reflects at night.
- Discreet Knox branding on the chest, front hem and back.
- A front placket with embossed branding for an extra feel of luxury and comfort on the neck.
- Thumb loops for added security.
- Security belt loop system is highlighted on the inside to ensure riders can secure their trousers to the shirt.
- Machine Washable garment – remove armour before washing. Always read the wash care labels.
- Patch on the sleeve highlights Knox heritage and design.
- Branded Velcro on the inside front for a MICRO-LOCK chest protector that can be added as an optional extra.
- Men’s Sizes S – 5XL (see size guide for details)
- Colours – 3 – All Black, Two tone Copper Black, Two Tone Silver Chainmail