Knox URBANE PRO Mk2 Armoured Motorcycle Jacket/Shirt - Ladies
*NO JACKET REQUIRED*
Building on riders’ enthusiasm for the Knox armoured shirt range the 2021 collection goes even deeper and introduces improved CE approved performance but without compromising on style, weight, comfort or breathability.
Designed to be worn on its own in hot weather with No Jacket Required, the Urbane Pro Mk2 is the ultimate women’s lightweight, breathable, impact and abrasion resistant motorcycle armoured shirt.
CE approved as a standalone “Class AA” garment with approved abrasion resistance built in, meaning an outer shell is no longer necessary unless you want to wear one.
The Women’s Urbane Pro Mk2 has taken another huge leap forward in performance for 2021, going from a Class A garment designed for hot weather riding, to the higher-Class AA, which is a class normally reserved for tougher textile or leather jackets.
This improved technical performance of the Urbane Pro Mk2 comes at no loss of breathability or extra weight. The shirts design aesthetic, abrasion resistance, superior stretch comfort, lightweight and breathability remain intact.
The all-important technical CE classification is highlighted on the jacket.
Designed to be the most versatile, CORE garment for any rider, no matter what motorcycle they ride. Worn close to the body, the armour stays in place and won’t move around.
In changing weather conditions just add warm or waterproof layers, knowing that the Urbane Pro Mk2 is still the CORE abrasion and armour layer beneath. The Urbane Pro Mk2 has been designed to work seamlessly with all styles of Knox base layers, mid layers and outerwear.
Skilfully designed using high performance technical fabrics specially selected for their abrasion, cut and tear resistance.
- CE approved Class AA garment under the CE standard EN17092.
- Includes the most advanced and softest Knox MICRO-LOCK armour in the shoulders, elbows and back. MICRO-LOCK uses SMART technology and properties to keep the armour super soft to touch but it locks when impacted. The locking action increases the amount of impact absorbed by the back protector and reduces the energy passed through to your Back and/or Limbs.
- Includes Knox MICRO-LOCK CE approved back, shoulder and elbow body armour.
- Low profile Shoulder and elbows – EN 1621-2 Level 1
- Full CE approved Back protector – EN 1621 -2 Level 2
- New patch on the sleeve highlights Knox’s heritage and design.
- A separate removable MICRO-LOCK chest protector can be added as an optional extra.
- Constructed using High tenacity stretch nylon, combined with tough breathable arrownet mesh selected for abrasion, cut and tear resistance.
- Stretch mesh panels added for flexibility and comfort.
- 2 exterior zipped pockets for secure storage
- 2 handy interior low profile pockets
- Waterproof over jacket can be purchased separately
- Discreet Knox branding.
- Thumb loops for added security.
- Improved security belt loop system is highlighted on the inside to secure the shirt to trousers.
- Machine Washable garment – remove armour before washing. Always read the wash care labels.
- Women’s Sizes XS – 3XL ( UK 8-20) see size guide for details)
- Colours – 3
- Black – Black/Denim – Black/Grey/Denim
|Centre Front Length (CM)||53||54||54||54||55||55||56|
|Approximate Underarm length (CM)||49||49||49.5||49.5||49.5||50||50|