Age of Glory - Worker Waxed Cotton Jacket - Black
The Worker Jacket is the vintage jacket of choice. It finds its inspiration in classic denims of the 40s, with a combination of style, protection and comfort for all day, any day riding.
It is made from a 12ox waxed cotton on the outside, with a waterproof membrane inside and a satin lining housing pockets for back, shoulder and elbow protectors. It is CE Certified to EN17092 with a AA rating and comes with flat, thin and flexible CE Level 2 armour at the shoulder and elbow.
- CE/UKCA certified EN17092-3:2020 / AA
- Waxed cotton (and coated denim for the other version)
- Satin lining
- Waterproof membrane
- Metal buttons
- Inside pockets for Shoulders, elbows and back protector – D30© compatible
- Shoulders and elbows protectors included (CE – EN1621-1 - Level 2)
- Wrists straps for adjustment
- 2 inside pockets
- Side adjustable waist Straps
- Colours: Black and Raw Denim
Warning: This product is manufactured using natural products with some waxed treatments a handmade process. Therefore, none of them are strictly identical, and some imperfections or effects variations may appear. That’s the identity of each product.