Age of Glory Desert CE Trousers - Black
It's not easy to find a great vintage look pant that is also comfortable and practical for riding your motorbike. Inspired by the vintage racing leather pants of the 70’s, the DESERT PANTis the pant for your everyday adventures, both urban and offroad.
These retro adventure style trousers are CE Certifed to EN17092 with a AAA rating and are made from a stretch cotton twill, lined with Dupont© Kevlar's high abrasion resistant lining in the back side, back of upper legs, hips and down the front to beneath the knees. They come with CE Level 2 knee and hip armour, with knee armour externally removable.
A great look for either urban or off road scramblers, huge protection, loads of style...
- Stretch Twill cotton12oz
- Dupont© Kevlar fabric inside the pant on the buttocks, down the back of upper legs, hips and down the front to beneath the knees
- Quilted pads on the hips
- Nubuck pads inside the legs on the knee area
- Knee and removable protectors included (CE – EN1621-1 - Level 2)
- Zippers at the bottom of the legs, on the back
- Light quilting on lower parts of the legs
- Comfort gussets on the top of the knees and back (below the waist) areas
- CE certified 17092-2:2020 – AAA