Shipping Info, VAT & Customs Duties
Shipping – We use Royal Mail Signed For or DHL as our standard postage or courier provider. For Europe and Rest of the World we use Royal Mail or DHL but we may also use a different carrier depending upon the final destination also to try and obtain other competitive rates.
Click & Collect - We offer a Click & Collect service from our shop if this is more convenient for you. You will see this option at Check Out. You will still have to pay for the goods as you would do with any online order but by selecting Click & Collect it means you have chosen to collect the goods from our shop. We will email you when the goods are ready for collection from Legacy85's store at Unit 4-5 Thorne Way, Woolsbridge Ind Park, Wimborne, Dorset, UK. Please check our opening days and times or call on +44 (0) 1202 013072 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that your items are at the shop.
Free UK Delivery – We offer Free Shipping to addresses in England, Wales & Mainland Scotland on orders that exceed £50 in total value. Delivery to Northern Ireland, Highlands of Scotland, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight and the Scilly Isles will be charged at EU* rates shown at the online check out. All items are be sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class or DHL with a Signature receipt required.
Delivery rates for orders less than £50 in total value are also shown at the Check Out stage.
European orders – EU* Courier Delivery starts at £18 for orders up to 2kgs in weight. Charges for orders over this weight will be advised.
NOTE New arrangements effective 01/06/2021
EU VAT & Customs Duties
- As of the 1st January 2021 the UK has left the EU and single market. Customs clearance charges and fees will be payable on items/goods entering the destination country including the EU from the UK. You (the customer) will be responsible for paying these charges as the parcel won’t be released until payment has been received.
- Items sent to the EU from England, Scotland and Wales are subject VAT and duties in the EU.
- The customs authorities in the destination country and the customs thresholds in place determine if charges are due on imported goods.
- The levels and thresholds of charges vary from country to country.
- You can use this calculator tool to estimate the duty you may be charged: https://www.simplyduty.com/import-calculator/
- In all cases, You (the customer) will be responsible for paying these charges as the parcel won’t be released until payment has been received.
- We, Retro Culture Ltd (trading as Legacy85) will not accept any cancellations orders or returns of goods sold where the above stated charges have not been paid.
Overseas orders outside Europe – Courier Delivery starts at £18 for orders up to 2kgs. Thereafter charges may increase. Please contact us at email@example.com for a specific country and weight quote.
**Note - Due to higher than normal activity of items being sent by post/courier due to Covid19 and other delays caused by congestion at the ports, we cannot be held responsible for delivery delays affected by circumstances beyond our control. We kindly ask for your patience and rest assured we will do all we can to minimise any delays.**
Carriers – Legacy85 monitor the cost of shipping from different suppliers and reserve the right to change those suppliers without notice, in order to provide the best offer.
Shipping Time – Most packages will be delivered 2nd Class after dispatch so please allow 2-3 working days for UK mainland and 5 working days for European deliveries.
Import Duty/Tax - USA / Canada customs/importation fees are payable by the customer.
Rest of the World including: Australia, Bahrain, Brazil, China, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, UAE customs/importation fees are payable by the customer.
Customs – Legacy85 cannot be responsible for items held locally in customs for whatever reason.
Security – For security reasons, orders will only be sent to a confirmed the billing address.