Belstaff Trialmaster Pro Motorcycle Jacket
This product is sold out.
When you wear the men's Trialmaster Pro in olive green, mahogany or black, you’re wearing so much more than just history. This iconic jacket steps it up a gear to stay ahead of the pack with 10 oz. mahogany waxed cotton, D30 CE Level 1 certified armour and a seam-sealed waterproof membrane that protects whatever the weather.
- 100% Cotton, 10oz
- Waterproof membrane: 55% Polyester, 45% Polyurethane
- Cotton check lining on body and inside pockets
- Quilted lining with 60gr padding on sleeves
- Corduroy on neck collar & cuffs
- CE removable soft protectors on shoulders and elbows
- Detachable quilted lining with 150gr padding in the body
- CE-approved D30 L1 removable armour at shoulders and elbows
- Pocket for D30 Viper back protector (Stealth or Pro)
- Zone 1 reinforced with high tenacity Cordura 500 canvas under shell fabric
- Four patch pockets closed by waterproof flap and snap buttons
- Inside facing jet pocket, closed by coil zipper
- Reinforcements on shoulders and elbows
- Metal breathers under arms
- Adjusting neck strap
- Cuff adjusting gusset with snaps
- Last two central snaps in rubber
- Buckle cover with embroidered logo
- Do Not Wash. Do Not Bleach. Do Not Tumble Dry. Do Not Dry Clean. Do Not Use Biological Cleaning products. Re-wax regularly to keep the garment waterproof.
- Designed for a relaxed fit, those wishing for a slim fit, please take the next size down.
- 100% Cotton, 10oz
Belstaff Trialmaster Pro
Like Barbour International I would hazard a guess these are made in Italy? I ordered a large. The sleeve length is slightly long as I would expect. Needing the 40” chest size I expected the garment to be reasonably roomy as a working jacket. I have a 33” waist but find the jacket quite close fitting. A thin jumper could be worn underneath but not a winter sweater. This does make the garment only partly suitable for a U.K. winter and unsuitable for cold weather, in my view. Unless of course the motorcycling fraternity are all 38” chest and 30” waist in the U.K.?