KNOX - Roman - Relaxed Fit Motorcycle Jeans
This product is sold out.
Knox's Roman Jeans are a traditional style relaxed fit. If you are looking for a 'baggy fit' that will also fit over a boot, then these are for you.
- Made from superior 12oz Cordura® denim.
- Fully lined with aramid fabric, for abrasion coverage.
- Carefully tailored for a relaxed fit and to sit perfectly over motorcycle boots.
- Invisible amour pockets with external access for easy height adjustment and removal.
- Adjustable knee pocket to give precise knee armour fit.
- YKK Zips.
- Deep pockets.
Includes removable Knox® CE approved MICRO-LOCK knee and hip armour.
Combining high performance denim and innovative protection without compromising on style.
I bought these two sizes above and with relaxed fit because I have trouble finding jeans that I can pull past my hips (I do a lot of barbell squats). The fit on my upper leg is perfect; although it's quite loose around my boot, which you can expect from relaxed fit. I had two problems but I can't really complain with the discounted price I paid. Many sources say the knee armour height can be adjusted. From what I found, it could only be adjusted further down by opening the bottom seams in the pocket. If you're 170cm or shorter, the knee armour will bang against your shins when you walk. While riding, they'll hike up and be in the right place. My second problem is that the zipper ripped off its tracks the second time I used it. The stoppers also fell out, so now I have to zip the crotch 3/4 up, as it will derail again if I pull it all the way up.