KNOX - Action Armoured Pants
Knox Action pants are designed as an interchangeable protection layer that can be worn across a diverse range of sporting activities.
CE approved knee, hip and coccyx armour is fitted into a stretch elastane garment which keeps its shape. This ensures the armour is held close to the body when riding and is in the right place if you need it.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by Knox.
- Almost invisible under clothing. The discreet style means riders are protected but without any extra weight or bulkiness.
- The combination of soft stretch elastane and low profile protection gives total freedom of movement and comfort and the fabric is breathable, wicking and fast drying.
- Stretch mesh on the sides for increased ventilation and breathability.
- Superior cut means the armour is secured in place and doesn’t move around.
- Flat lock seams for extra comfort against the skin.
- CE approved Knox MICRO-LOCK protectors in the knees and hips that are super soft and stable in changing climate conditions.
- All armour is in pockets and can be removed for washing the fabric part.
CE approved knees, hips. EN 1621 – 2 Level 1 and coccyx pad
- Sizes – S- 2XL