Jack Stillman Rogue Duffle Bag
This product is sold out.
The Rogue Canvas Duffel Bag is 16oz beeswaxed canvas which assures its a tough alternative to other options on the market. But the style of the bag is what gets the most attention in the end. The subtle use of veg tanned leather and solid brass hardware gives the Rogue Canvas Duffel Bag its classic good looks. Customers have used this as an overnighter or weekend bag as well as FIFO and cabin luggage. One of the key features of the Rogue is naturally water-resistant beeswaxed canvas and the weather flap that covers the top of the bag zipper.
- Australian designed
- Dimensions Medium: 50cm x 23cm x 27cm
- Weight 1.7kg.
- Water-resistant full-length weather flap with solid brass Conway buckle.
- Double reinforced shoulder strap anchor with 2mm veg-tanned leather locked by a continuous cross-stitch and then bolted in place using a solid brass Coach Screw.
- Tully Shoulder Strap126 cm * 3.8 cm * 2 mm thickness included
- Veg-tanned leather handles stitched are reinforced to the side of the bag. The upper handles are backed with another layer of waxed canvas and can be bound together with the leather grip guard.
- 5 solid brass feet on the base.
- 10 Year Warranty!
- Handmade from old fashioned materials.
- Internal organisation pockets including a zippered valuables pocket
- Cotton, burnt orange internal liner.
- We use 16oz heavy beeswaxed cotton canvas that can be re-waxed using to maintain water repellency and fabric durability. It's old fashioned and it works!
- REAL Solid brass hardware.
- All leather is 100% Vegetable tanned and hand stained and painted.