Jack Stillman Ridgeback Messenger Bag
This product is sold out.
STOIC AND STEADFAST
The Ridgeback doesn't brag. It's a back-to-basics shoulder satchel ideally suited to motorcyclists, FIFO workers and outdoors types. Its features are minimalist and unnecessarily complicate, leaving its ample spaces open to multiple uses. The flap construction creates a discreet but generous opening which protects the inside of the bag from weather and dust, while the floor of the bag is a huge 15cm x 38cm. Tonnes of space for a light jacket, lunchbox, camera gear, gloves etc.
The flap and the base panel are both double-layered 16oz heavy beeswaxed, cotton canvas. That’s 32oz’s of scuff and skid protection for your gear inside. It’s also more than adequate water protection that can be re-waxed as often as required to protect your investment and add character too. In fact, like all Jack Stillman bags, the more you use it and maintain it, the more unique it’s going to look over the years to come.
- Dimensions - 33.5cm x 46.5cm x 15cm (23.6L)
- Double veg-tanned leather straps
- Pinch-fold, weather-resistant flap design
- Dual solid/genuine brass pin buckles
- 2 Front organisation pockets
- Reinforced rear handles and D-ring loops for attaching this bag as a pannier to bikes and motorcycles.
- Can carry most laptops and tablets
- Weight - 0.67kg
- Tully Shoulder Strap Included (126 cm x 3.8 cm x 2 mm)
- T-Brace Stabiliser included
- Ryan Shoulder Pad included
- 10 Year Warranty!
- Basic internal space
- REAL Solid brass hardware
- All leather is 100% Vegetable tanned and hand burnished and painted
- We use 16oz heavy beeswaxed cotton canvas that can be re-waxed using Fabric Wax by Jack Stillman to maintain water repellency and fabric durability. It's old fashioned and it works!