Hedon HEROINE CLASSIC - 60'S
Take us back to the sexy sixties.
Heroine Classic offers the riding freedom and vision of an open face Hedon lid whilst keeping your pretty face as safe as a full face. Designed in London and handmade with a classic British retro style, it can be customised with our Anti-Fog goggle visors and Sun Peaks for a vintage racing look. Heroine Classic 60s is inspired by the sexy sixties.
• Composite fibre shell of fibreglass and carbon fibre
• Teal blue, white and red painted shell, gloss finish
• Hed Armor lining with 360″ cushion padding
• Merlin anti-bacterial fabric
• Natural calf leather trim and lining
• Anodised steel coloured brass HEDON plate
• Anodised steel coloured brass hardware
• Anodised steel coloured brass DD buckle
• 3 channels ventilation system
• Ultra light and low profile shell
• Weight: S/M:1080 grams L/XL:1190 grams
ECE 2205 (This means they are road legal for all of Europe and the UK)
DOT certified (This means they are road legal for the whole of the United States of America)