Merlin HATTON Waterproof Leather Motorcycle Jacket
The Hatton jacket from Merlin is the second waterproof jacket from Merlin after the successful Keele. Unlike the Keele which has a drum rolled grainy leather finish and touch this has a closer grain with a smoother touch. Behind the 100% cowhide outer, with a water repellent treatment sits a tape seamed Reissa waterproof and breathable membrane for all season weather protection.
Adding to this jackets ability for all year round use is a full body thermal liner with diamond stitch pattern, combined with Marton Mills Scottish tartan detailing and for summer riding ventilation points front and rear. Armour comes in the form of Italian soft mould CE Level 1 protectors to shoulder and elbows. There is the option to insert a CE level back protector in the rear back pocket which comes as standard with a foam filler.
All this high spec comes packed in a long length belted classic style with classic touches such as cross stitch shoulder panels.
- Long Length Cut With Belt
- 1-1.3mm Premium Cowhide Leather
- Reissa® Waterproof And Breathable Membrane
- 125g Removable Thermal Full Body Liner Featuring Marton Mills® Tartan Panels
- CE Italian Safetech Shoulder And Elbow Armour- Rear Armour Pocket
- Mesh Drop Liner For Improved Breathability And Comfort
- YKK® Or Max® Zippers Used Throughout
- Front And Rear Ventilation
- Multiple Pockets And Adjustment
- Short YKK® Trouser Connecting Zip
Product Code: MPL037