Hedon EPICURIST CUMULUS
Cumulus keeps you riding high, head in the clouds and wheels firmly grounded.
If its not in stock then it is available made to order. Please contact us for further details.
Epicurist has been designed in London and handmade with a classic British retro style for those that see riding as the ultimate pleasure. Fitted with a 2mm thermoformed shield, handcrafted in Europe and attached with two stunning quality copper or brass machined screws for that added luxury, available raw or anodised. This design also helps the rider be seen on the road which helps a lot with safety.
• Composite fibre shell of fibreglass and carbon fibre
• 2 mm hand thermoformed polycarbonate visor
• Sky blue painted shell, matte finish
• Hed Armour lining with 360″ cushion padding
• Merlin anti-bacterial fabric
• Natural calf leather trim and lining
• Anodised steel coloured brass HEDON plate
• Anodised steel coloured brass hardware
• Anodised steel coloured brass DD buckle
• Raw stainless steel CNC visor screw
• Ultra light and low profile shell
• Weight: S/XS:1040 grams M/L:1120 grams XL:1170 grams
ECE 2205 (This means they are road legal for all of Europe and the UK)
DOT certified (This means they are road legal for the whole of the United States of America)