Biltwell Gringo S - Matt Black - ECE & DOT
The new ECE-certified Gringo S boasts fit, finish and safety technology identical to its no-frills full-face sibling, but features a flip-up face shield for added safety and riding comfort.
• Injection-molded ABS plastic outer shell is rugged yet lightweight
• Three-piece Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) safety shell dissipates impact loads and enhances helmet structure for safety without compromising comfort
• Molded urethane chin bar pad dissipates energy from frontal impacts
• Removable/replaceable comfort liner and cheek pads feature brushed fleece Lycra touch points to absorb and evaporate perspiration
• Chin strap features brushed fleece Lycra touch points for comfort and an adjustable strap end retainer
• CE-certified, injection-molded polycarbonate shield has anti-fog and anti-scratch treatments for safety and durability.
A Word About Helmet Fit:
With added EPS safety foam, these helmets offer a more secure fit on the lower portion / cheek area than our previous DOT only version. So...'Try BEFORE you buy' and this will ensure you get the correct size/fit.