Belstaff Crosby TekWax Motorcycle Jacket - Forest Green
Belstaff Crosby TekWax Motorcycle jacket - Forest Green
A distinctive, slightly shorter four-pocket design, the Crosby motorcycle jacket, in forest green, is crafted from a technical waxed cotton, with a seam-sealed waterproof membrane. Removable, CE-compliant D30 T5 EVO X range elbow and shoulder protection with reinforcement patches at the shoulder offer security and thought-through design means the Crosby is built to accommodate the Lambfell gilet or Coventry modular blouson.
Meanwhile, the easy-access, four-pocket design, adjustable waist and collar, and under-arm metal vents for thermal regulation carry practical detailing throughout the style. Finally, the corduroy lining on the mandarin collar and cuffs adds a touch of luxurious comfort where it's needed most.
- 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Waterproof membrane: 55% Polyester, 45% Polyurethane
- Body lining: 100% Cotton
- Sleeve lining: 100% Polyamide
- Cotton check lining on body
- Corduroy on neck, collar and cuffs
- CE removable soft protectors on shoulders and elbows
- Protectors meet the requirements of the European directive 89/686/CEE and of CE Technical Standard EX 1621-1:2012
- Upper patch pockets, closed by flaps and snap buttons
- Lower jet pockets, closed by flaps and snap buttons
- Inside facing jet pocket, closed by coil zipper
- Pocket for back protector
- Metal breathers under arm
- Shoulder reinforcements
- Cuff-adjusting gusset with snaps
- Last two central snaps in rubber
- Adjusting straps at neck and waist
- Can accommodate Lambfell vest and Coventry modular blouson
- Do Not Wash. Do Not Tumble Dry. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean. Dry away from heat sources. Do Not use biological cleaning products. Re-wax regularly to keep the garment waterproof.
- Designed for a slim fit, size up for layering.