Belstaff Abbeyhorn Spanner Keyring
Made for Belstaff by Abbeyhorn, a British hornware maker first established in 1749, this hand-carved keyring depicts a spanner.
Using traditional methods, artisans create this collectible keyring from sustainably sourced ox horn, a by-product from West African farms.
- Sustainably sourced ox horn
- Made in the UK by Abbeyhorn
- Hand carved into the shape of a spanner
- Laser etched Belstaff logo
- Engraved metal split ring and fastener in Antique Brass
- Hand finished and polished