Knox 'Richmond' MkII Kevlar Jeans - Blue
Supremely comfortable, the New CE Approved Knox Richmond MK II Abrasion resistant jean – A modern tapered jean with room to move
Added stretch for all-day comfort
A tapered leg jean; a slim more refined look without being too skinny.
Regular inside leg length is 33" as standard but you can have 30" Short leg. Just make sure you state 30" Leg at check out.
CE Approved to pr EN17092- 3 Class AA
Includes Knox MICRO-LOCK armour in the hips and knees
The new Richmond is all you would expect from your favourite pair of jeans but built for motorcycling.
There is an extra focus on fit, comfort on and off the bike, high performance abrasion resistance and impact protection.
Knox knee armour is concealed in a pocket that is accessed from the outside by an invisible zip.
A smart system holds the knee protector against the knee when riding.
Off the bike the knee and hip protectors are removed in seconds for all day comfort.
Extra care is taken in the construction of the abrasion resistant lining to avoid bulky exterior seams.
This garment comes with Knox Micro-Lock Armour fitted in Knee and Hip
- Made from hard wearing Cordura®
- Made with DuPont™ Kevlar® Fiber. Fully lined.
- CE Approved to pr EN17092- 3 Class AA
- Carefully tailored tapered fit for a perfect fit on and off the bike.
- Invisible amour pockets with external access for easy removal of low profile Knox CE protectors.
- CE approved Knox MICRO-LOCK Knee and hip protectors supplied as standard.
- 5 year guarantee on Micro-Lock protectors when registered
- Leather branding
- YKK Zips
- 4 deep pockets
- Machine Washable – see content label for details.
- Colour – Blue. Also available in black
- Leg Length – Regular 33”. Short leg (30”) also available available
- Sizes S 30” – 3XL 40”
*DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.